Property Solutions: Braeside & Mordialloc Results
April 22, 2020
SOLUTIONSInsights, properties & results / Your solutions
Local Market Insights
- We have seen increased demand in the area largely driven by the construction of Mordialloc Freeway. Connecting the Dingley Bypass to the Mornington Peninsula Freeway, it is a game changer for businesses and property owners in Melbourne’s South East.
- The new Kingston Business Park on the corner of Boundary Road and Lake Drive, comprising around 40 warehouses/offices/ showrooms, will also soon commence construction. With prices starting from $471,000, they’re ideal for tradies.
- The DFO / Kingston Plaza / Costco and Decathlon showroom precinct, is now a destination that is continuing to expand.
- Owner occupiers of mature businesses have “come out to play” taking advantage of low interest rates, in the knowledge it is cheaper to own than rent.
- We anticipate, despite the economic slowdown, demand both in purchasing and leasing from construction/logistics/online related sectors to increase.
Disclaimer: All information is approximate. Particulars herein are for information only and do not constitute any representations by the owner or agent. Interested parties should make their own enquiries. If you do not wish to receive further information please contact our privacy officer.