2 EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES IN MORNINGTON
Nichols Crowder and Vinci Carbone are pleased to be able to offer for sale 2 exceptional Mornington opportunities located within the bustling commercial precinct.
Unit 8, 216 Main Street offers a fully leased investment returning $74,623 per annum* plus GST occupying the entire first floor overlooking the thriving Main Street retail precinct.
Lot 9, 30 Blamey Place offers an extremely rare development site of 188 sqm*. Zoned Commercial 1, the property offers flexible options for development – STCA.
UNIT 8, 216 MAIN STREET
* 5 year lease to 2024 plus options to 2034
* Entire first floor level of 270 sqm*
* Leased to Body Fit Training returning $74,623 per annum* plus GST
* Annual increases of 3.25%
LOT 9, 30 BLAMEY PLACE
* 188 sqm* of Commercial 1 zoned land
* 13 metre* frontage to Blamey Place
* Vacant development site
* Directly opposite Council car park
Main Street, Mornington is home to a number of the nations top retail traders and home to a number of very successful local businesses that trade across all retail sectors in particular food, fashion and finance.
Both properties lie within a well-established and densely populated area serviced by a number of private and public schools, hospitals and excellent medical facilities. Popular beaches can be found 850 metres* north of the property drawing a number of locals and tourists to the Mornington shopping strip and local shopping centres.
AUCTION WEDNESDAY 24 AUGUST AT 12.30PM ON SITE (TO BE OFFERED SEPARATELY)
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
Tanya Scagliarini 0438 289 859
Jamie Stuart 0412 565 562
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict Covid-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. less