Corner Cafe/Bakery Investment
Mordialloc has now turned into one of the most highly sought after commercial property suburbs in the south-east of Melbourne.
Low zero vacancy, easy car parking, a multitude of cafes, eateries and drinking spots, as well as a Woolworths and an ALDI Supermarket underpin its popularity.
The property with cafe tenancy we are offering is well located at the corner entrance of ALDI.
Key features include:
* Returning: $59,487* p.a. + outgoings
* Leased until 2027 with further options
* Long standing tenant who make outstanding coffee
* Annual fixed increases of 4% every year with market review at option
* Great passing foot traffic
* Complimentary use of the development
* Property would suit a variety of food uses (STCA) long term
For further details, or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
James Glen – 0401 493 277
NB: All areas and measurements are approximate. All prices are plus GST, unless otherwise stated. All images and renders are subject to copyright.