Under Construction – Contemporary Office Warehouses, Hybrid Spaces & Offices
LIMITED SPACES REMAINING IN REPURPOSED 1950’S BRICK FACTORY
• 80 per cent sold out off the plan
• Creative workspaces in 1950’s building
• Located in Bayside Business District
After the strong success of Belrose South, and with over 80 per cent of the entire project sold out off the plan, only a handful of spaces remain in Belrose North.
Paying homage to its heritage setting, Belrose North features a contemporary architectural restoration of a 1950’s red brick factory now transformed into versatile workspaces.
Now selling in the North stage is a collection of light-filled office suites and hybrid office warehouse spaces designed with flexibility and functionality for next generation businesses. Spaces range from 48sqm–220sqm.
– North Stage design and precinct interiors by DKO
– 12 hybrid office warehouses with private courtyard, kitchenette and bathroom
– 10 offices with ground and first floor options
– Air conditioning in each space
– Parking on title
– Australia Post parcel pick up
– Free Wi-Fi in common areas
– On-site café
– Lobby with directory & telecom system
– Serviced, bookable meeting rooms
– Outstanding security facilities
– Excellent tax depreciation benefits
Contact us for more information, or to set up a private appointment.
JULIAN VAUTIN 0420 406 660
JAMES GLEN 0401 493 277
NB: All information is indicative only and subject to contract documentation. All images shown are architectural impressions, indicative only and subject to copyright.