Sky's the Limit in Baxter - Video Tour Available
In order to try and protect the community the Auction which was scheduled for Friday 27th March has been cancelled and converted to an Expression of Interest closing Friday 17th April at 3pm. If you would like to discuss the property and process please call Jamie or Tanya.
Nichols Crowder is excited to offer this exceptional freehold opportunity situated adjacent to the Baxter Central Shopping Centre. This stand alone retail shop provides tremendous scope for owner occupiers, investors or developers to capitalise on this outstanding piece of commercial real estate.
Positioned next door to the Woolworths /BWS anchored, Baxter Central Shopping Centre and Baxter Train Station, 86 Baxter – Tooradin Road offers quality building improvements, a favourable Commercial 1 Zoning and located within the proposed 3 level height limit Baxter structure plan precinct.
If you are seeking an affordable, value-add quality investment opportunity, then this is the one you have been waiting for.
Key property features include:
* Building area: 90sqm*
* Land area: 172sqm*
* Two street frontages (rear via R.O.W)
* Frontage of 6.71m* Baxter-Tooradin Road
* Commercial 1 zone
* Council proposed 3 level height limit (STCA/and Baxter township structure plan)
* Adjacent to Baxter Central Shopping Centre & Baxter Train Station
* Close proximity to Mornington Peninsula Freeway
* Boutique, fully occupied retail shopping precinct
* Potential annual rental of $32,000 (net) plus GST
For further information, to arrange an inspection or for a copy of the plans & contracts, please contact:
Jamie Stuart – 0412 565 562
Tanya Scagliarini – 0438 289 859
NB: All areas and measurements are approximate. All prices are plus GST, unless otherwise stated. All images and renders are subject to copyright.