Occupy, Invest or Redevelop
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING FRIDAY 24TH MARCH @ 2PM.
Nichols Crowder is proud to offer this superb standalone freehold opportunity to the market.
Set on a generous Industrial zoned allotment of some 744sqm* with over 17m* frontage to Virginia Street, the property offers a quality building providing two (2) tenancies on one title.
Now’s your chance to either occupy, invest or add further value to this incredible property in a prized location in Mornington’s Industrial precinct.
Key features include:
* Total building area: 340sqm* (units 1 and 2 combined)
* Being a former bakery, the property offers grease trap and gas
* Generous parking for 7 plus vehicles
* Two roller doors, front and rear
* Favorable Industrial 3 Zoning
* The rear of the property has a small yard, ideal for breakout area or additional external storage
* Being offered with vacant possession
* Quality improvements and fit-out provided including reception/waiting area, glass partitioned boardroom, large rear storeroom or additional office areas and staff amenity including kitchen and toilets.
* Short-term lease in place until August 2024 (no further options)
* Improvements provide small office, roller door access, spacious warehousing, toilets and kitchenette.
A freehold (no owners corporation) like this rarely comes available for sale in the Mornington industrial precinct, let-alone in such a commanding location.
Positioned just off Mornington-Tyabb Road and moments from Nepean Highway and Peninsula Freeway, it’s easy to see why national occupiers and global brands are desperate to get into this area of Mornington.
Being sold by Expressions of Interest closing Friday 24th March at 2pm, for further information or an inspection please contact Jamie Stuart or Tom Crowder.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.