Affordable Investment with Rental Growth Upside
We are pleased to present a fully leased ground floor shop at 58 East Concourse, Beaumaris. This flexible shop is ideal for the savvy investor or the future owner occupier, with additional opportunity to buy the stunning apartment above.
Right in the heart of Beaumaris, The Concourse retail and dining precinct offers locals an array of delis, boutiques, eateries and more. With low traffic, ample parking and open green spaces along with proximity to the local primary school, The Concourse is the place that families and friends gather to meet – so a shop front investment in this prized position makes sense.
Close to professional suites and cafes, just steps to the practicalities of banking & the Post Office and within easy reach of bus routes, this beachside locality is one that will attract attention.
The ground floor leased shop is very affordable and is highlighted by the following key attributes:
* Established local gym/fitness tenant
* Recently renewed 3 year lease + 3 year option
* Current net income: $32,448 p.a.
* Current rental considered to be well below market levels
* Annual 4% increases with next market review in 2024
* Retail space: 130sqm* with 6.1m* frontage
* Flexible open plan with rear amenities
In addition, there is the wonderful opportunity to buy the stunning first floor apartment which has two large bedrooms, and a generous living room, opening out onto beautiful terrace with a treed outlook. You can buy one or both!
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact agents in conjunction:
Julian Vautin 0420 406 660
OBRIEN REAL ESTATE
Ami Russell 0447 020 608
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict Covid-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.