Prime Landbank Opportunity with Income & Endless Development Upside
Nichols Crowder is pleased to present to the market via public auction, this exciting Urban Growth zoned site sitting next door to Officer train station.
Imagine owning 2,036sqm* of land on a busy connecting thoroughfare, with the knowledge that Cardinia Council plans to re-zone the location to a higher use. The location is designated to change to a Commercial Major Activity Centre zone, as outlined in the Officer Precinct Structure Plan (PSP), (STCA).*
Positioned on the land is a high quality office/warehouse facility with extensive hardstand area, ideal for the current tenant and could be perfect for an owner occupier from April 2024 onwards.
Officer and the surrounding area is in massive growth mode with generous subdivisions and large scale residential housing estates under construction. Exciting new town centre development is also located less than 1km away from this site.
Key features include:
* Total land area: 2,036sqm*
* Generous frontage: 29.77m*
* High clearance, clear span warehouse/office: 785sqm*
* Large hardstand with secure areas to the side and rear
* One (1) year lease + one (1) year option
* Lease commenced 18/4/2022
* Rental: $72,800 p.a. + outgoings & GST
* Urban Growth zone (UGZ) – with proposed rezoning to Commercial allowing higher and better uses for the location
* Strategic development site being part of the Officer Precinct Structure Plan (PSP)
* Very close to the proposed future town centre of Officer
* Next to Officer train station
* Easy access from either Princes Highway or Princes Freeway
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact:
Andrew Pannam 0433 518 555
Julian Vautin 0420 406 660
Open for inspections:
Thursday 28th July 3pm – 4pm
Thursday 4th August 3pm – 4pm
Thursday 11th August 3pm – 4pm
Thursday 18th August 11:30am – 12pm
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict Covid-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
*All enquirers must provide a contact number if they wish to be contacted.