Flexible Investment Freehold with Two Street Frontages
Nichols Crowder are delighted to bring to market 52 Young Street, Frankston.
Opportunities like this don’t become available very often with this property being held by the same family for over 30 years.
Located on the corner of Young and Balmoral Street, with Frankston Station opposite and Bayside Shopping Centre behind.
Featuring four ground floor shops and four first floor refurbished offices, the opportunities are endless as the property is being sold vacant possession.
A perfect central commercial building for investors and/or owner occupiers.
Key features include:
* Total building area: 313sqm* (over two levels)
* First floor area: 139sqm*
* Ground floor area: 174sqm*
* Total land area: 200sqm*
* Four (4) ground floor shops (one previously a Café)
* Recently refurbished four (4) separately partitioned first floor offices
* 6.4m frontage to Young Street
* 31m frontage to Balmoral Street
* Commercial zone 1
* Being sold vacant possession
* Estimated potential rental income $74,000 p.a. + GST + outgoings
* Council preliminary building height range 10-16 storey (STCA)
* Council are encouraging high density housing in Frankston’s CAD
* Near the soon to be built 500 space multi-deck commuter carpark
Terms: 10% Deposit, Balance 30/60/90 Days
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
James Dodge 0488 586 896
Linda Ellis 0400 480 397
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict Covid-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.