First Time Offered in Over 50 Years!
Nichols Crowder is proud to offer an extremely rare owner occupier opportunity, strategically located in one of Melbourne’s most affluent suburbs and directly opposite Woolworths Supermarket.
442 Hampton Street provides the unique quality of opening up a business amongst other great local and brand name retailers. Calling it the ‘blank canvas’, this property is designed for any business looking to let their imagination run wild on creating something special.
The property would suit a variety of businesses including hospitality (Hampton Wine Bar is next door), health, beauty, medical or even office use (STCA). You also have the benefit of two (2) large council car parks in walking distance for customers/clients.
Positioned genuinely in the heart of Bayside Hampton, this west facing property is undoubtedly one of the better offering’s Hampton Street has to offer and with strong sales in the area in recent times it is so easy to see why.
Key features include:
* Suits a variety of businesses including hospitality, medical, health & beauty (STCA)
* Beautiful English cottage facade
* Total building area: 115sqm*
* Land area: 220sqm*
* Rear car park access for delivery
* Land on site at rear that can be used for car parking
* Bathroom, toilet, shower, kitchen facilities
* Good residential development potential (STCA)
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact:
James Glen 0401 493 277
Matt Nichols 0418 186 488
OPEN FOR INSPECTION
Thursday 1st December 11am – 11.30am
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict Covid-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
* All enquirers must provide a contact number if they wish to be contacted.