Grow Your Investment in Brighton
Amazing opportunity to buy a high yielding retail and residential investment in Bay Street, Brighton!
At 387 Bay Street Brighton you get 3 income streams, excellent market rental growth upside and a blue chip location. You can’t go wrong by buying in a suburb like Brighton.
The key investment highlights include:
* Profile retail shop + 1st floor apartment + studio
* Long established retail tenant – Queen of Fabric
* Tenanted first floor occupancies in excellent modern condition
* Total rental: $80,096 p.a. + GST
* Potential to grow total rental to $90,000pa (approx)
* Wonderful landholding of 186sqm*
* Rear laneway access to single garage / storage
* Located in the prime retail area opposite Coles supermarket
* Close to Chemist Warehouse and North Brighton train station
* Brighton has a median house price of $3,380,000
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact:
Julian Vautin 0420 406 660
Matt Nichols 0418 186 488
OPEN FOR INPSECTION: By appointment
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict Covid-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
*All enquirers must provide a contact number if they wish to be contacted.