King of Investments + Development Upside
The perfect property to add to your property portfolio, strategically located in one of Melbourne’s most affluent suburbs.
Every box gets ticked when you take a good look at 379-381 Hampton Street, Hampton including the quality of tenants with amazing longevity; the prime corner position that backs onto a massive public car park; and the future upside for development on a generous Commercial 1 zoned allotment (STCA).
Positioned at the corner of Hampton and Willis Streets in Bayside Hampton this north and west facing property is undoubtedly the best positioned retail building on Hampton Street.
Key features include:
* Total net rental: $133,543 per annum
* Dual income producing investment
* Hampton Discount Chemist – long-standing tenant
* Cabin Coffee & Deli – lease to 2023 plus option
* Total building area: 230sqm*
* Impressive Corner Site: 290sqm*
* Over 9 metres of prime Hampton Street frontage
* And 33 metres of exposure to Willis Street
* Long standing tenants in COVID lockdown proof industries
* Potential to occupy in 2023
* Two (2) on site car spaces
* Backs onto large public car park which adjoins Woolworths supermarket
* Potential four (4) storey height limit under the zoning (STCA) with north and west outlook to the bay
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact:
Julian Vautin 0420 406 660
James Glen 0401 493 277
*All enquirers must provide a contact number if they wish to be contacted.
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict Covid-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.