Reserve Your Future
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION
Nichols Crowder is delighted to offer to the market via Public Auction, this once in a generational industrial opportunity in the heartland of the Bayside Business District at one of the most affordable price points you will likely ever see for a property of this nature.
Located in a high-profile position on Reserve Road, Cheltenham, this highly functional open plan warehouse with rear yard has great bones are there for any savvy owner occupier to capitalise on.
Ideally for car auto service, car enthusiasts, tradies, builders and creative retail groups (STCA), this is an absolute paradise for a whole range of uses. As well as being a well-presented warehouse space, the wow factor is the incredible street frontage and signage availability you have to a main road in Bayside.
Key features include:
* Total building area: 270sqm*
* Current lease in place until 30th of June 2024 with no options
* Passing rent of $29,000 per annum + outgoings
* Large ground floor space, great for storing toys (cars, boats, etc.)
* Front office/admin component which could be renovated into something special
* Includes bathroom
* Front and rear roller door
* Ability to have car hoists within the property
* Three (3) car spaces out front
* Rear yard could be utilised for further storage
* 150m* from Bad Shepherd Brewery – Ideal for a Friday afternoon after a long week of work
* No GST payable on sale as property is being sold as a going concern
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact:
Andrew Pannam 04 33 518 555
James Glen 0401 493 277
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
Thursday 10th August 10am-10:30am
Tuesday 15th August 10am-10:30am
Thursday 17th August 12pm-12:30pm
Wednesday 23rd August 12pm-12:30pm
* All information and measurements are approximates. Please refer to Contract of Sale and/or Lease documentation. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.