Fast Pedalling Investment
Nichols Crowder is thrilled to offer to the market this once in a generation opportunity, in the genuine heart of Hampton Street, Hampton, one of Bayside’s most affluent suburbs.
Positioned adjacent to the anchor tenant of the strip, Woolworths Supermarket, and supported by a huge council car park at the rear, this blue chip investment ticks nearly every box from a property point of view.
With the suburb of Hampton now boasting an extraordinary median house price of $2.33M*, investing here is underpinned by some of the strongest demographics in Melbourne.
Key features include:
* Tenanted by Hampton Cycles – 50 year presence in street
* Currently returning $125,000 p.a. + outgoings
* Fixed 4% annual increases
* Lease expiry September 2023
* Total building area: 252sqm*
* Impressive land holding: 367sqm*
* Front and rear access
* Sensational fit-out including new floorboards, new lighting, air-con, heating & glass windows
* Car spaces at rear for 4 – 6 cars
* Commercial 1 zoning – ideal for food, medical, beauty & health (STCA)
* Future development site (residential or office – STCA)
* Potential Four (4) story height under zoning (STCA)
Featuring prime position, this well presented investment property will make an ideal investment.
The highly regarded tenant, Hampton Cycles, has notified us of their intention to stay on long term at the property. Alternatively you may choose to occupy in the future. Many options and upside.
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact:
James Glen 0401 493 277
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict Covid-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.