38 Years In The Making!
Nichols Crowder is proud to offer this incredible opportunity to acquire what is considered to be one of the Mornington Peninsula’s most prestigious positions.
A rare find anywhere, this corner site is the gateway into the bustling Flinder’s retail precinct.
Auction to be held on site, Friday 13th August at 2pm.
Key features include:
* Comprising of ten (10) retail shops on eleven (11) separate titles, including
* Significant land area of 2,023sqm* with 90m* of combined frontage to Cook Street & Wood Street
* Total building area of 650sqm*
* Leased to quality long standing tenants, returning $128,176 per annum, (net)
plus GST with future rental upside
* Exceptional value-add potential for future re-development (STCA)
* Favourable commercial 1 zoning
* Opposite the Flinders Hotel, Georgie Bass Café & Cookery School in the heart
of Flinders retail strip
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60/90 days.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
Jamie Stuart 0412 565 562
Tanya Scagliarini 0438 289 859
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict COVID-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.