Essential Services Investment with Development Upside
An incredible opportunity to secure a securely leased, essential services investment, perfectly positioned in the popular suburb of Ormond and in immediate proximity to train and shops. This is the perfect premises for medical or any type of retail as it comes with 10 car parks at the rear.
Key features include:
* Leased to ASX listed Healius Ltd (trading as Dorevitch Pathology) at $63,288 per annum net
* Tenant pays all outgoings including Land Tax
* Potential for future owner occupiers
* Strong market rental growth upside
* Dorevitch already indicated interest to stay
* 10 car parks at rear which is excellent for medical, retail and office uses
* Total site area: 503sqm* (approx.)
* Nearly 13 metres of street frontage
* Conditional permit approved for a 4 level boutique project (no basement build required)
* Views towards Melbourne’s East
* Ideal location for apartment living being close to Ormond train station, bus services and close to popular shopping strips
* Included in the McKinnon Secondary College Zone, plus close to a variety of other schools
* Easy car or bus ride to Monash University – Caulfield and Clayton campuses
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact:
Julian Vautin 0420 406 660
Matt Nichols 0418 186 488
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict Covid-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.