Create Your Masterpiece - Seaside Shop & Dwelling
FIRST TIME OFFERED IN OVER 50 YEARS!!
Nichols Crowder is thrilled to offer to the market a rare shop and dwelling situated in the tightly held bayside suburb of Sandringham.
This wonderful opportunity allows the buyer to both capitalise and value-add to a property that needs some work.
Positioned near the corner of Bluff and Bay Roads, the property is approximately 1.5km from Sandringham shops, beach and train station as well as several schools, parks and reserves.
Key features include:
* Single level shop & attached residence
* Ability to lease out separately
* Total building area: 113sqm*
* Total land area: 245sqm*
* Shop front area: 55sqm*
* Rear laneway access
* Commercial 1 zoning
* Offered with vacant possession
* Suit both owner occupiers & investors
* Currently rented until 27th September with no options
* Tenant pays: $23,460 p.a. (net)
* Sandringham now boasts a huge median house price of $1.855M
* Ideal for future re-development (STCA)
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact the exclusive selling agent:
James Glen 0401 493 277
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict Covid-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.