A Progressive Industrial Investment
Sutherland Farrelly together with Nichols Crowder are proud to present this premier industrial investment in the famed ‘Progress Street’, in the heart of the Mornington Industrial precinct.
Securely leased to Trade Products Pty Ltd /as Trade Products Hardware Central and BlueCroc.
Located in the heart of the Mornington industrial precinct close to Peninsula Link and opposite Common Folk Coffee, the Nook and Strong Pilates Mornington.
* Term: 3 year lease with a further 3 year option (Comm. April 2022)
* Current tenant in occupation since 2018
* Expansive 1,500sqm* office/warehouse
* Net income: $144,615.36 per annum plus GST
* Tenant pays all usual outgoings excluding Land Tax
* Fixed 3.5% rent increases
* Generous onsite parking for 20 cars* (approx)
Auction to be held on Friday 25 March at 12:30 pm onsite.
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict Covid-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.