Acitivity Centre Zoned Development Opportunity
FOR SALE BY EOI CLOSING THURSDAY 2ND DECEMBER @ 3PM
An Activity Centre zoned site located in the heart of Cheltenham is a rare offering to the market, particularly one with excellent short term income, easy access to the train station and shops, plus massive future development potential.
Being Activity Centre zoned which is one of the most flexible zones, 31-35 Station Road, Cheltenham offers huge potential for higher and better uses such as high density residential living, office and retail over multiple levels (STCA) in accordance to the Cheltenham Activity Centre Framework Plan.
The key features of this wonderful development offering includes:
* Total site area: 548sqm* (approx.)
* Over 66 metres of street and laneway frontage
* Large council car park to the rear
* Flexible Activity Centre zoning – allowing multi-level mixed use development (STCA)
* Surrounding development up to 9+ levels
* Approx. 200 metres to Cheltenham Train Station and Charman Road shops
* Unbeatable surrounding amenity with Westfield Southland, schools, retail and cafe/food options all nearby
* Massive government infrastructure investment including removal of nearby railway level crossings and station upgrade
* Holding income from two short term tenancies
* Preliminary plans available for viewing
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact:
Julian Vautin 0420 406 660
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict Covid-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.