Dandenong Development Zone
Nichols Crowder is pleased to offer to the market 30-38 Cheltenham Road, Dandenong for private sale.
Prominently positioned on the corner of Cheltenham Road and Station Street and located in the heart of the Dandenong CBD.
Located approximately 35 kilometres south-east of the Melbourne CBD and only 200 metres* from the Dandenong Train Station. Easy walking distance to Lonsdale Street and the Dandenong Market .
This significant corner site provides 2,469sqm* of Comprehensive Development Zone Schedule 2 land with an existing showroom/warehouse building.
Permit approved for 9 level apartment development plus ground floor retail.
Key features include:
* Prime location on the doorstep of the Dandenong CBD
* Land holding of 2,469sqm*
* Useable showroom/warehouse of 1,300sqm*
* Dual street frontages providing 34m* of Cheltenham Road frontage
* Positioned 200m* from the Dandenong Train Station & within 550m* to Dandenong’s diverse retail & food/beverage precinct of Lonsdale & Thompson Streets
* Only 1.6km* to Eastlink on-ramp
* Rapidly evolving precinct with significant development currently underway
* Potential for significant development (STCA)
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
Rory De Polo – 0432 144 224
Renato Daniele – 0414 733 500
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict Covid-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.