Once in a Generation
When talking about the words strategic, potential and upside, this property ticks every box.
Positioned in a tightly held commercial precinct known as the Bayside Business District, this incredible asset benefits from excellent close by arterial infrastructure including direct access to Nepean Highway, Dingley Bypass, M3 and Peninsula Link.
The property is also located within immediate proximity to an abundance of retail amenity including beaches, gyms, cafes, restaurants, retail villages, world class golf courses and public transport.
Given the diminishing supply of industrial property and land in Melbourne’s South-East, the opportunity to purchase 2-4 Philip Street, Cheltenham with a short-term lease back and ability to occupy in the not so distant future is extremely rare. This will appeal to both owner occupiers and developers looking to capitalise in arguably Melbourne’s most highly desirable industrial and commercial location.
Key features include:
* Total building area: 3,059sqm*
* Total office area: 490sqm*
* Total warehouse area: 2,569sqm*
* Huge land area: 4,752sqm*
* Warehouse height clearance: 9 – 9.5m*
* Huge power: 1600amps per phase
* Cranes included – Ideal for stone masons, manufacturing use
* Commercial 2 zone – Bayside City Council
* Around 15-20 car spaces on site
* Highly desirable owner occupier and development opportunity with short-term holding income
* Peninsula Link (M11) – 8.5km*
* Nepean Highway – 1.4km*
* Beach Road – 3.5km*
* Melbourne CBD: 18km*
* Mornington Peninsula: 45km*
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact:
James Glen 0401 493 277
Matt Nichols 0418 186 488
OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES:
Friday 22nd July 11am – 12pm
Friday 29th July 11am – 12pm
Thursday 4th August 11am – 12pm
Thursday 11th August 3pm – 4pm
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict Covid-19 Protocols. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.