Two Properties in One
FOR SALE BY EOI CLOSING WEDNESDAY 20TH OCTOBER @ 3PM
Nichols Crowder is delighted to offer two properties, one with a long-standing café tenant and the other a vacant self-contained office.
Right in the heart of an established commercial industrial precinct and surrounded by a variety of different businesses and amenities, these two properties on one title provide an affordable investment opportunity.
Enjoy the income from the café whilst either occupying the office space for your own requirements or lease/part lease and gain a further investment income.
Located close to all the main arterials, including Mordialloc Freeway, (finishing late 2021), connecting the Mornington Peninsula Freeway to the Dingley Bypass.
Maximise potential with key features summarised below:
CAFÉ – Anna’s Café & Lounge
* Leased through to 10th October 2022 with options
* Net income; $31,046 p.a + GST
* Strong rental growth with 3% fixed increases p.a.
* Outgoings payable by tenant (excl. land tax)
* Security deposit equivalent six (6) month’s rent
* Café area: 106sqm*
* Shared amenities: 26sqm*
OFFICE – Vacant – ideal for owner occupiers or investors
* Previous rental $31,550 p.a. + GST
* Office area: 225sqm*
* Two entrances, large windows, airconditioning/ heating
* Carpetted throughout
* Shared amenities: 26sqm
These properties, offering a total building area of 357sqm* and ample parking, offer both flexibility and upside. The Industrial 1 zoning further adds to its appeal in this fast growing business precinct.
For further information and a copy of our just released Braeside Industrial Precinct – 2021 Property Market Report contact:
For further information please contact:
Jill Duggan 0418 518 125
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict Covid-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.