Tullamarine Industrial - Land + Income
Nichols Crowder has the pleasure of selling 2 – 10 Allied Drive, Tullamarine for the first time since it was developed in 1989. Buildings for industrial purchasers in Tullamarine remain limited, however properties with rental income and additional land are extremely rare.
The prominent corner location ensures maximum exposure while the two street frontages provide excellent connectivity to the freeway network.
Proximity to the Melbourne Airport business park ensures the location will remain in demand. The potential for last mile logistics in this location is excellent and cannot not be understated.
Sharps Road connects the property with Melrose Drive, Airport Drive and Keilor Park Drive, providing multiple access points to the Tullamarine Freeway, Western Ring Road and Calder Highway.
* Total building area: 1,440sqm*
* Total land area: 6,323sqm*
* 23% site coverage
* Industrial zone 1
* Frontage to Allied Drive: 125m*
2 – 10 Allied Drive, Tullamarine was developed for a single occupier but now operates as two (2) separate tenancies areas:
FRONT TENANCY: SHOWROOM / OFFICE
* Christian Outreach Church
* Total building area: 807sqm*
* Twenty eight (28) car spaces
* Annual rental: $74,193.48 p.a. + GST & outgoings
* Security deposit: equal to three (3) months’ rent + GST
* Five (5) year lease commencing 1st March 2022
* Option for one (1) further term of five (5) years
* 3% fixed annual increases
* Market review at exercise of option for a further term
REAR TENANCY: FACTORY + YARD
* Vacant possession
* Total building area: 633sqm*
* Single roller door
* Warehouse clearance at ridge beam: 6.4m*
* 40 kilowatt/148 panel roof mounted solar array
* Yard storage: 1,607sqm*
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact:
Adrian Garvey 0419 549 951
OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS:
Tuesday 17th May: 12:00pm – 12:45pm
Thursday 19th May: 12:00pm – 12:45pm
Tuesday 24th May: 12:00pm – 12:45pm
Thursday 26th May: 12:00pm – 12:45pm
Tuesday 31st May: 12:00pm – 12:45pm
Thursday 2nd June: 12:00pm – 12:45pm
Tuesday 7th June: 12:00pm – 12:45pm
Thursday 9th June: 11:00am – 12:00pm
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict Covid-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited