Bayside Super Site
Nichols Crowder is delighted to offer for sale 16, 18-20 and 22 Mary Avenue, Highett. The opportunity these properties presents to the buyer is as rare is it gets.
We are offering three (3) warehouses located over four (4) titles, which can be purchased as one or individually. The Bayside Commercial / Industrial market has and will never see another opportunity to secure something like this before. The properties will be offered on a vacant possession basis (but short term leaseback) with flexible settlement terms available and are ideally targeted at the owner occupier market.
The Bayside Business District boasts an extraordinary list of locational benefits and attributes including the best beaches, gyms, cafes, restaurants, retail villages, world class golf courses.
Key features include:
• Positioned just behind well-known and highly desirable bayside strip – Bay Road
• 16 Mary Avenue – Building area of 522sqm* (approx.)
• 18 – 20 Mary Avenue – Building area of 1,013sqm* (approx.)
• 22 Mary Avenue – Building area of 500sqm* (approx.)
• Total building area of 2,035sqm* (approx.)
• This shows incredible site coverage of 80%
• Premium land holding of 2,506sqm* with extraordinary 65m* frontage
• Ideal Commercial 2 Zoning allowing office/retail/showroom/childcare (STCA)
• Each property could be purchased individually or as a whole
• There is gas running into properties and the gas meter provides 4kpa
• 12 on-site car spaces
• Within close proximity to the Westfield Southland Shopping Centre
• Major arterials of Nepean Highway and Beach Road in close proximity
For more information on the above property and to arrange inspections, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
James Glen 0401 493 277
Johnathon Aikins 0488 959 854
Inspections strictly by appointment only.
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict Covid-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
*All enquirers must provide a contact number if they wish to be contacted.