How's the Upside – Calling all Owner Occupiers
Nichols Crowder is thrilled to offer to market via Public Auction, an extremely rare standalone owner occupier freehold opportunity in one of Bayside’s most sought and tightly held retail strips – the Concourse Beaumaris.
This unique property, with two street frontages, includes planning permit for a ground floor shop and two (2) large apartments over three levels.
The Concourse in Beaumaris is arguably one of the best laid out retail strips in Melbourne for customers to shop at. The ‘horse shoe’ formation allows traffic to flow easily and with two large on-grade council car parks shoppers easily find a car space.
Key features include:
* Great landholding: 193sqm*
* Great frontage to the property with over six (6) metres
* Brilliant Commercial 1 zone
* Extend the building towards rear or go up to create a dream property for your business (STCA)
* Building area: 65sqm*
* Glass display windows
* Great natural light
* Incredible signage down South Concourse
* Rear land at the back ideal for apartment / townhouse and then utilise shop front for your business (STCA)
* Rear access from side street (not lane way – very important)
* Ample car parking at rear
OPEN FOR INSPECTION
Wednesday 19th April: 12 – 12:30pm
Wednesday 26th April: 12 – 12:30pm
Wednesday 3rd May: 12 – 12:30pm
Wednesday 10th May: 12 – 12:30pm
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
James Glen 0401 493 277
* All information and measurements are approximates. Please refer to Contract of Sale and/or Lease documentation. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.