An Investment Brewed to Perfection on the Mornington Peninsula
Nichols Crowder is proud to present this outstanding investment opportunity in Dromana on the Mornington Peninsula.
A National Tenant listed on the ASX which is one of Australia’s leading and fastest growing premium craft drinks companies. Occupied by subsidiary business Jetty Road Brewery, this award winning brewery and restaurant operation provides a sophisticated brewing/ bottling processes, wholesale distribution and on-site retail and restaurant within the vibrant Dromana Industrial Hub.
Located only minutes from the Safety Beach/Dromana beach foreshore, Mornington Peninsula Freeway and an hour from Melbourne CBD.
Key investment highlights:
* Brand new 15 year lease plus 10 year option to 2046
* 2,632 sqm* landholding with 49 meter frontage and exposure to Brasser Avenue
* Leased to Mighty Craft Investments Pty Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of ASX listed MCL’s (Mighty Craft Limited) and occupied by Jetty Road Brewery
* Net annual income: $165,000 plus GST and outgoings
* Tenant pays all usual outgoings including single holding land tax
* Annual rent increases ensuring rental growth with market review at the option
* 1,000 sqm* building area with extensive improvements
* Situated within the highly acclaimed Dromana Industrial Hub, home to the famous Beer Cider and Spirits Trail
Auction Friday 15th October at 12.30pm online. Registration required to bid.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
Jamie Stuart 0412 565 562
Tom Crowder 0438 670 300
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict COVID-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.