Be Bold and Brave in Brighton - Two (2) Shops For Lease
Martin Street has fast become Brighton’s newest and coolest retail destination for a variety of reasons including the abundance of cool cafes and hospitality operators, supported by local schools and the fantastic lifestyle amenity nearby such as Elsternwick Park, Elwood Park and Brighton beach.
There has also been multi-storey apartment developments in the area bringing more people to reside and shop here. In addition, there is a brand new four (4) level office building built in Spink Street (around the corner) which will house around 150 employees daily.
The street is also serviced by Gardenvale train station which is only 250m away.
Key features include:
* Shop 1: 190sqm*
* Shop 2: 198sqm*
* Shops of this size are extremely rare in retail, especially in Martin Street
* Both shops have provisions for hospitality/cafe use including grease traps
* Three (3) phase power available into each premises
* Glass windows to Martin Street with signage availability
* Car parking associated in basement for staff
* Long leases associated (minimum five (5) year initial term)
* Handover Feb / March 2023
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact:
James Glen 0401 493 277
* All information and measurements are approximates. Please refer to Contract of Sale and/or Lease documentation. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.