Industrial Land with Plans and Permits
Nichols Crowder is delighted to bring to market this rare offering of two industrial blocks with approved permits and full working drawings to construct five office warehouses.
Suitable for an owner occupier, developer or investor. You can bid with certainty knowing all the hard and time consuming work of obtaining plans and permits has been completed. Giving you the option to start construction immediately.
Located in Carrum Downs last industrial subdivision, Access Way runs between Colemans Road and Buontempo Road.
The property boasts an impressive 53m* of street frontage on a generous combined land area of 2,385sqm* (zoned Industrial 1).
Once the Lathams Road duplication is completed (expected mid 2023), the property and area is expected to see significant improvement.
This property offers great flexibility for both owner occupiers and investors, with plans, permits and engineering already done. Start construction immediately or re-design to suit your business or building requirements.
The plans have an impressive 65% site coverage made up of five office warehouses ranging in size from 301sqm* to 343sqm*. All with street frontage and some with their own driveway, these units will be very popular for future purchasers and tenants.
The land is to be sold via public auction to be held on-site on Thursday 11th May at 12.30pm.
Key features include:
* Total land area: 2,385sqm* (to be offered as a whole)
* Plans, permits and full working drawings
* Five office warehouses ranging in size from 301sqm* to 343sqm*
* Proposed total building area: 1,551sqm*
* 53m* street frontage to Access Way
* Strong demand from tenants and purchasers of industrial properties in Carrum Downs
* Upside from Lathams Road duplication
* Zoned Industrial 1
* Fully serviced the land is level, flat and regular in shape
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
James Dodge 0488 586 896
Josh Monks 0409 335 179
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.