This rare development site in Sandringham Village enjoys every available lifestyle, retail amenity and local infrastructure on offer. All the front end work is done with a planning permit in place, consultant reports available and statutory fees paid.
An aspirational location for many, the site is metres away from the beach, train and popular shops and cafes.
Developers are going to like:
* Significant site area: 412sqm*
* Well designed permit (conditional) including four large apartments and shop over three levels
* Strong local demand from downsizer market
* No basement build required under the permit
* Glorious north/west site orientation - ideal for natural light
* Rear laneway access
* Zoned Commercial 1 - flexible for various uses (STCA)
* Current median house price in Sandringham over $1.6M*
* Massive ongoing investment by Bayside Council into new or improved community infrastructure
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
Julian Vautin - 0420 406 660
James Glen - 0401 493 277
NB: All areas and measurements are approximate. All prices are plus GST, unless otherwise stated. All images and renders are subject to copyright.