Nichols Crowder is delighted to offer this rare shop and dwelling in one of Bayside's most sought-after locations.
No other location provides such close proximity to the beach, train station and shops. This location is extraordinary.
Shop and dwellings are hard enough to find, especially one that has a west facing back garden and potential deck area.
Key features include:
* Unbeatable location - opposite Sandringham Train Station, Coles and a short walk to the beach
* Flexible office & residential accommodation
* Total building area: 160sqm*
* Dual street frontages
* On site parking via rear laneway
* Total land area: 252sqm*
* Ability to upgrade accommodation and create your dream home
* Perfect for the owner occupier
* Close to popular schools, amazing golf courses, public transport & a beachside lifestyle
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
Allan Brodie 0419 261 138
Julian Vautin 0420 406 660
In conjunction with Teska Carson
NB: All areas and measurements are approximate. All images and renders subject to copyright.