AUCTION THURSDAY 15 AUGUST AT 1PM ON SITE
Imagine being able to bring together the aspirations of a country lifestyle with the convenience of city living.
Who would have thought being a 5 minute walk from the train and 25 minutes from the city you would find a garden oasis that will connect your soul and spirit.
Key features include:
* Central gated walkway locally known as 'Labyrinth Lane', being the start of your journey
* Two (2) Gardenvale Road fronting retail/office/shops
* Shop 110A & detached meditation room: Vacant
* Shop 110: Secure lease to Gardenvale Physiotherapy & Pilates
* Charming one (1) bedroom cottage in modern condition which can be occupied or rented out
* 'Wabi Sabi' meditation room which is set amongst the natural back drop of established garden with native trees
* Generous land offering: 575sqm*
* Zoning combination of Commercial 1 & Neighbourhood Residential
* Complimentary creatives & health/wellbeing uses in this retail strip with a popular local cafe 'Omar & The Marvelous Coffee Bird'
* Suit investors & occupiers
* Potential fully leased income of $100,000 p.a.*
* Development ideas include building level(s) above existing shops with residential/office uses or taking advantage of the laneway frontage & splitting the buildings up into smaller tenancies
A unique offering to the city market and one that will deliver a more meaningful purpose for one lucky purchaser.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
Julian Vautin - 0420 406 660
Allan Brodie - 0419 261 138
Andrew Pannam - 0433 518 555
NB: All areas and measurements are approximate. All images and renders subject to copyright.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools