Acquiring a corner site on Nepean Highway is a rare opportunity, and one that comes with a Commercial 1 zoning and current planning approval is even more unique.
Suitable for developers, investor / developers and owner occupiers - this premium corner allotment is flexible for a variety of uses, including retail, medical, office, showroom and residential above.
Key features include:
* Vacant corner site: 785sqm*
* Over 73m* of frontage to Nepean Highway and Long Street
* Flexible Commercial 1 zoning - retail / office / showroom and residential
* Current planning permit for a Bruce Henderson Architect designed boutique development
* Permit allows for 22 residences over 4 levels (no basement required) being predominantly 2 bedroom design
* Five (5) pre-sales already achieved
* Superb amenities with Thrift Park Shopping Centre nearby including Woolworths supermarket
* Close to Mentone and Parkdale retail areas and train stations
* Potential for increased height level (STCA) noting 6 level project approved next door
* Start again and build your business premises on Nepean Highway taking advantage of the corner position
* Potential to add value with a rooftop signboard
With nearly 50,000* vehicles passing the site daily, this rare corner site is ideal for a business looking to build and brand themselves on Bayside's busiest road.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
Julian Vautin - 0420 406 660
Allan Brodie - 0419 261 138
NB: All areas and measurements are approximate. All prices are plus GST, unless otherwise stated. All images and renders are subject to copyright.