2017/2018 Market Report
November 5, 2018
Market Report 2017/2018
Real facts, real solutions
Market Report 2017/2018 Out now
Nichols Crowder’s (Nixon Industrial’s) Annual Commercial & Industrial Property Market Report for 2017-18 is now available.
The report contains unique insights into local commercial and industrial property trends through the analysis of more than 630 sales and new leases that we transacted over the 12 months.
Some of the highlights in the report include:
- Total transactions increased almost 10% in 2017-18, led by a major increase in new leases. A more cautious market and fewer properties being listed resulted in a fall in sales transaction volumes over the 12 months.
- Sales of industrial properties under 250sqm remained popular, with the average price per square metre increasing 8.2% to $2,273. Low interest rates and growth in small businesses drove this higher pricing.
- Demand for industrial properties more than 250sqm in size showed the strongest sales growth, particularly in the outer south east region. Greater supply, competitive pricing and high demand benefited this segment.
- Bayside retail tenancy research reveals valuable trends and character traits for Landlords of our popular local shopping strips.
- Increasing shortages of industrial and commercial land suitable for development is providing both opportunities and challenges for developers and owner occupiers alike.
For your copy of Nichols Crowder’s 2017-18 Market Report, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org